The Virtual Treatment Database (VTD) Application is a platform for managing clinical and administrative operations and data for agencies
providing intensive behavioral services such as ABA. Some of its features include.
- User profile management including access rights
- Patient/Client profile management
- Client behavioral program management including program goals, quantitative and qualitative session data, various performance and progress reports
- Standardized client assessment, progress and discharge reports for funding sources
- Centralized global program development
- Centralized curriculum (program template) development and management
- Administrative and operations data management including procedure codes, authorizations, etc.
- Staff schedule development and management including patient/client and staff availability, Holidays, and complete schedule conflict validation
- Full range of schedule event types including single occurrence, weekly and monthly recurring, substitutions, overlaps, make-ups and cancellations
- Complete billing administration including generating EDI files, generating and printing CMS-1500 forms, standard invoices, direct entry (DDS) billing data printouts and
spreadsheet based claims processing, as well as support for QuickBooks import files for invoice data (.IIF format)
- Payroll management including customizable supplemental payroll information management such as reimbursements, PTO, etc.